Tuesday 14 April 2009

Walk in the reservoir


Today P. had half day off and we went to a beautiful walk to the reservoir near our home.After the rain the sun come out and the colors of the forest where very vivid and very green.

it is spring here in Hong Kong and many birds , cicada , frogs sing their happiness to the new cycle of live.

So we went with Josie the Cocker spaniel (I will tell you her story later)and Mordia, my new friend.

P. named her like my mother which went to the light two years ago aged 15 .
She is very naughty now, when she first came was very shy and very scared. and did only sit in a corner.
It is so nice to walk and smell all the different scents of the forest! I really do enjoy it!

8 comments:

  1. Ciao Max! Welcome to the Blog World. It looks lovely in Hong Kong - I wish I could visit. I am glad to hear that you have new friends in your life - it is good that you helped Mordia go from a shy dog to a confident one. I was a bit like that - but with love and understanding - I too came out of my shell.

    I look forward to reading more!...lots of licks
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Massimiliano! What a lovely name you have! We read about you at Sally's blog and wanted to stop by and say hi! We're Maggie and Mitch, the Airedales!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Max -

    We were by Sally's blog and thought we'd swing by and say "HEY."

    Can't wait to follow your adventures...

    Welcome & see ya later....

    XXooXXoooXXoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Max. Pawsome to meet you.Looks like a fab walk. Did you have a rainbow? Can't wait to see where you go next.

    Wiry wags, Eric xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Max
    My Fwiend Sally sent me..iut's so nice to meet you. I think it must be bootiful to walk in that fowwest and get all the wondewful smells of spwing. You awe vewy handsome
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you, Massimiliano!
    We're new around here, too. You're gonna find out it is GREAT fun and you'll meet so many new friends.

    We LOVE walks in nature. We can hardly wait to find out where else you go an what it looks like in other parts of Hong Kong. We loved our first walk with you.

    Jake and Fergi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank'you for visiting, I will ask P. to go to see your blog.
    massimiliano

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao Caro Max
    You are bellissimo and in turning older you are so charming, eloquent and handsome that southwestern cupcakes are not enough for your birthday, so I hope you like hot air balloons, don't bark when they gas up!!!! Miss you and your bendana,
    love ABQ Grillo

    ReplyDelete