Tuesday 13 October 2009

IT IS MY BIRTHDAY........
P . and A. have given me already many kisses and a happy birthday song....even before I was born.......(I was born at 10 o'clock the first one of the litter of 5) .......P. is going to pick up the cake . A. already cooked biscuit and Beboni are already the usual selves playing like crazy....Josie had an haircut as well for the party......I now have a small walk ....It is a beautiful day here in Hong Kong..... I'm very excited and thank all for wishes......more to come tomorrow with photos .......
Ciao for now.....

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUON COMPLEANNO!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15 years young! Must be all that love and good food that is keeping you looking so good! I hope you get lots of cuddles and treats today and i hope P. gives you a big hug from me.

    Baci to you,

    Sally, Paddy and Douglas (and D and C)

    ReplyDelete