Wednesday 14 October 2009

My Birthday party








*** What for a day!!!!
So many greetings and cards and songs....and presents... and cake ...Flowers.......and what I love most kisses from P. many kisses....delicious...



Flowers so beautifully scented

A. biscuit very delicious (I will give you the recipe next blog)Me excited in the kitchen during cake cutting....you don;t see much of me because I continuously move......so is a picture in motion.....eh eh.....eh....

The cake with the candles...and the carrots which I Love....
I will tell you the cake was made with a crunchy base and a little of cream in the middle on top raspberries with a syrup of rose ......delicious....(They did not have my most favoured fruit .......rockmelon.......but i like raspberries as well...... and P. made sure that there was little sugar......I really don't like it.....sugar......but the cake DELICIOUS


Josie eating the cake , you can see Mordia and Andromeda as well enjoying.Notice Josie air cut for the occasion

P. is still not very good with blogging
I have got a nice massage with grappa and arnica for my back, a brush for my fur, an organic shampoo mandarin scented (I really love this one) anew Pink fluffy towel for the sofa where I sleep every day a beautiful lunch and dinner ...lunch i had some fish and dinner I had some meet just "saute".......and later my cake ......slurpi slurpi...

Eh a little exhausted after party..........time for a nap....
Here I like to thanks Grillo ABQ,Theodora, Michelle Elsie Mui Mui, Eugene , Aloka, Eze, Sweetie,Prisc, Morgana, Enrico, Rojo and fam, Arlina, Gabi, Zen , Diana,Sally and Co.........and all the ones which are not very good in blogging,,,,,,and could not send wishes (Imbranati....in Italian.......eh)and all the cards......THANK'YOU.......ciaoooooo
P. Apologies because she did upload two pictures in the wrong position......she is not very good in blogging






1 comment:

  1. Hey max - I think P. is getting better at blogging all the time! You had one great party - Josie is very cute with her new haircut. Did you make a wish before you blew out your candle?

    That cake looks delicious - hopefully when you post the recipe D will make those cookies! She has been a bit lazy about our food lately!

    A massage with Grappa and Arnica - we like the idea of that -

    Lots of licks
    Sally, Paddy, Douglas and D

    ReplyDelete